I'm BACK!!! WITH A TAG!!!!!!

*This post stinks so reader's discretion is advisable.

Yo...people...I have finally gotten off my lazy ass..(to be honest..I'm always online..just lazy to update...) Sorry to those who had come to my blog just to be greeted by a picture of a kitten by the name of Lemon...Oh..Btw...Lemon got catnapped by some evil stray cat who dragged him out of the kitchen before his owner can do anything. Just wait until I track down that stupid cat...My poor darling Lemon.

Anyway...This blog has been pretty much dead and ...wait a minute...do I smell something rotten??? *screws up her nose while a fly flies by
Oh yeah..Guess it's my blog...Oh..no!!!!

I MURDERED IT!!! I MURDERED MY BLOG!!!!

Anyway....Thanks to Bong for tagging me and thus contributing something to revive this lame blog...

Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.
Why did you choose the photo?
Actually..this is one of a bunch of my favourite photos...
Well, I picked this because it is deadly and frightening...enough to give the damn cat who catnapped my cute Lemon a pretty good scare!!!! Bwahahaha....

When was the last time you ate pizza?
The last time a giant flying pizza spaceship landed behind my house and I nearly burst my stomach after my 72...er...73??..er..74 slice??? So..now I'm deathly afraid of pizzas.so don't ever bring me to any pizza parlor or I'll get the 3 nasty looking thugs in the photo to kick your ass....Mwahahaha...

The last song you've listened to?
The begging of mercy by some person who took me within a 10 meter radius of Pizza Hut..That dude really got it bad thanks to the 3 gangstas...HAHAHAHAHA

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Watching somebody being tickled to death by 3 my evil minions...WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
Lysa with a Y....If ya dared to call me LISA.....I'll...*motioning to her gangstas to get ready

Tag 6 persons, the following questions are related to them.

1.Bong
2.Sarina
3.KTA
4.Rene
5.May
6.Angeline

Who is number 1?
My best friend..since primary 2...so I sayang her very much since we both knocked our heads under the table while trying to play chinese chess which we made with paper...
U dare to kacao her and I'll get my orang to hapus u!!!!

No. 3 has a relationship with?
Mey Sien..hehe.A cool girl who is more "man" and has shorter hair than her boyfriend who now looks like a girl..sorry KTA!!!

Say something about no. 5.
Nothing to say about her....*Stands up and salutes the future 1st female prime minister of Malaysia.

How about no. 4?
Milo peng!!! Milo peng!!!
She's delirious over milo peng!!!
Hair like brother of Phua Chu Beng!!!
She's crazy over Milo peng!!!!

Who's number 2?
Mdm Sarina the Lao Ban Niang!!!!
You'll hear her voice before you see her.(honestly, I think she doesn't need a mic during karaoke sessions)

Say something to number 6.
Wah, you're so tall...










0 comments:

Older Post Home