I'm a Bored Summer's Day...

Hmm..I finally got me a blog...guess..that's a no big deal...anyway...I got it because..I'm bored...Come to think of it..I'm always bored..Hmm..I be must leading a pathetic life...

I'm surprised that I am even here..I'm just curious why you guys like to blog...(KTA,Bong,May) So,I'm giving it a go...

Oops..I forgot about you.You must be wondering who the heck I am...Shame on me..Well...I am a a girl who hates her destined birthplace of no opportunities, longing to fly away from her worries that tormented her very soul to a place of unexpected pleasant surprises which can fill her innermost dreams...(gasp)..There...all in one breath...Uh..oh...My bad..that's too intense for an introduction...

Hahah...let's see...what shall we blog about??? Hmm..Barrack?? Too political...Britney..nah..too superficial...Sesame Street..no way...too immature...Add. math...GOODNESS!!! How can I even think of such an agonizing topic....

Okay...I give up..let's blog about me..let's see..I am...I am....ooppsss..( hyperventilating)...I'm just a nobody...if you're reading this you must be somebody who's pretty bored to the extent of reading this pointless blog...Well, bless your soul!!!

I should be arrested for boredom....

Hmm..I will now stop typing..lest this is getting me nowhere..I think I need to catch a few winks...Been awake since 3am...Yeah..for your information..I've been selling...ahem(blush).Quite a few customers..made some bucks too..heheh...you know..well...if you wanna know what I exactly did do tune in next time..Ciao,folks!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Home