Rapunzel Gets A Haircut..Big Deal..

*Warning ..this blog is so lame and readers' discretion is advised
For those of you who knows me..You'll probably know that I have the horror movie actress kind of hair...Long..and...long..yeah..long...Talking about horror movies' ghost..they kinda have straight and silky hair...Not fair...So..I'm thinking they probably have Rigi or Cutting Edge on the "other side"..haha... Okay..let's not get side tracked...Well...I got a haircut...not really a haircut...Just a trim..I lose 3 inches of my hair..Big deal...It's not that I shaved my head like Britney...Sometimes I wish I could..It would be pretty breezy and besides who know how much you can save on shampoos... So..I went to Mike de Salon...which is Chiew Jin's elder brother's salon...yup..yesterday was Friday..(11/7)...I stepped into the salon and I saw a hairdresser dude...So here's what pretty much happened.......

Me:Are you Chiew Jin's brother??
Hairdresser dude:Uh.who??
Me:I mean..are you Chiew Jin's brother...The owner of the shop's sister???

Hairdresser dude:Uh..No...
Me( embarassed):Ooopsss...Sorry...haha..
Hairdresser dude:So...how do you want your hair cut??

Me:Just trim it..Cincailah...
Hairdresser dude:So..how many inches???

Me:2 inches??
Hairdresse dude:How about 3??.It's better....
Me:Okay.......I don't mind...


Dear blog readers..You must be getting bored..Reading about a haircut...So..I'll summarize it...Besides,I' m lazy to go into details...
So..hairdresser undid my hair and went "Woohh...Long hair" and fling it in a playful way...Not bad..this guy has a sense of humour...and there's one time he asked me about something about my hair...I forgot...And I answered I'm lazy to give a damn about my hair...I just need to tie it up and be done with it...And the hairdresser dude was like maybe a little shocked because he went "wooh"..I thought maybe he thought girls would probably be super concerned about their hair and stuff.... So...he went snip,snip,snip...I went blank,blank,blank... After trimming it...he went to blow dry it...and when he fished out a straightener..I thought.."Wow, is this necessary..?? How come whenever I go to get a hair cut..the hairdresser always have to straighten my hair??? whatever...I bet he's too bored..( as there were 2 customers there)..Okay...let him knock himself out... So..after it was over...My hair was all straight and short!!!! I felt kinda sad...I'm quite attached to my long hair...because..It's fun to play with..and when it's cold..It sorts of act like a blanket...Okay..this moment you'll probably think I'm crazy..... I got out of the chair and I quickly grabbed my hair clip and pin up my nicely did bangs and tied my hair...I was embarrassed because I thought I look weird...Like a drag queen...Because I have large bone structure and straight hair would make it more prominent...I voiced this out at the salon without thinking twice maybe I'll hurt the hairdresser dude feelings... After I left the salon...I felt SUPER guilty and mean....so I sms Chiew Jin and asked her to apologize to that hairdresser dude.....hahaha...I'm paranoid..... So..I got home and did some snapshots.
Me and my long hair in the good old days..~sigh

Eeekkk..short!!! (Yep, I'm making a fuss)

How do I lasso a bull now????

Oh well...Hair grows...

Random shots..Audrey and I
Well..if you're still reading...Congrats...Anyway...Ciao

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home