Last Day of High School...

Well, Wednesday was the last day of high school....Another chapter of our life has ended...How sad. I would definitely missed spending 6 hours everyday goofing around with my friends. Wait..So, I basically attended school just to play around all day??(My parents or aunts may just kill me for this) Haha...that is so pathetic but at least I have fond memories of my teenage life.

Although I would love to sit back and relax since school has ended but STUPID SPM IS STILL LOOMING AHEAD LIKE A THUNDEROUS BLACK CLOUD!!!!!

Well, I would still get to meet my friends but not under a joyful and relaxed condition...I bet everyone would be busy being zombies staring at their books before entering the examination room.

Anyway, Wednesday was SUPER-DUPER-MEGA-AWESOME-FUN!!!! What we did was totally unthinkable of students in the best class..(I'm not trying to brag here, just merely stating the facts). To be specific, it was totally unthinkable of FEMALE students of the best class..There you go, I said it. The guys were too embarrassed to join in the crazy fun. To be honest, going crazy and acting like a madman was like what we are used to ..especially Bong and me...Haha..Besides, it was the last day so what is there to lose??

So, I posted a video of what we did...


Well, I might as well give a little credit to the guys who helped to cheer and recorded the event.
I hope that all of us 5 Atomians will keep in touch and stay strong forever!!! Woohoo.....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home