2nd Day of the Last Exams

*This blog may make you drool in boredom so viewers' discretion are advisable.

Hello again!!! I'm in for a F because I didn't even revise my Chemistry, not to mention that I forgot to bring my reference book to school to at least have a sneak peek at this morning. Well, first we had Chemistry paper 2 and I spent most of the time fighting to stay awake. I kept taking very short naps while covering my face with my test paper pretending to look as if I'm writing stuff down so the teacher wouldn't notice. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and I let myself fall into a peaceful and satisfying sleep of not more than half an hour because after that the bell rang. What's worse is that I only knew how to answer the first question out of the whole paper so most of it was left empty or filled with my own random answers. Which means that I'm 100% failing chemistry again!!!

The last paper of the day was sweet ol' Chemistry again and I managed to look through some experiments and luckily Paper 3 wasn't that hard. Now it got me wondering, how will I score marks if we didn't get tips for SPM, because I only did well in Paper 3 as the teacher hands us tips before the exams. Ooohhh....this doesn't sound too good.....

Well, some of us like Bong, Sing Kock and I were playing around making faces to pass the time as the time wasn't up yet. I bet if this is the REAL exam, we'll probably get kicked out....

Anyway, I've got some shots of Bong looking "sexy"..hahaha...Teck Ang, you're welcome to grab some of the photos....hehehehe..(smirking maliciously)


I wonder what she's thinking about??? GAY stuff...haha

I might consider adding "paparazzi" to my carreer list....

Well , Bong if you want to kill me, feel free to do so. I don't want to sit for SPM anyways...CIAO!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home