3rd Day of the Last Exams....

*This blog is filled with nonsense so readers' discretion is advisable.

Really, I am so frustrated with myself. Why am I always sleepy during almost every exam, especially the ones held first in the morning. Did I slept late last night or did I tire myself out by joining a marathon??? Well, technically I did have a marathon yesterday... Actually, my sister and I had a drool-a-thon watching the most HOTTEST brothers in the supernatural realm!!! Well, if you have not the slightest clue what I meant, it's actually a series called Supernatural starring two HOT brothers who hunts demons and ghouls..whatever la...the main point is they're FREAKIN HOT!!!! Oops..Did I smell something burning??? Anywhere, here are the pictures of.....

Jared Padalecki as younger bro, Sam Winchester...*wipes her saliva*


Jensen Ackles as elder bro, Dean Winchester.....* wipes saliva off keyboard*


Oh me daisies!!! How far did I drifted???? Yeah,back to the exams. We had Pendidikan Moral which is not helping us in any moral aspects whatsoever. Do you know P.M actually urged people to act in a violent manner? People go "SHIT la!!! Have to memorise these useless stuff!!!" or "WHAT THE F***!!!! So many akta!!" You see, we're not getting any better aren't we??? So what if we know how to define nilai hemah tinggi or nilai toleransi??? And remind me why do we need to have an exam about moral??? Hey, I found out there's something ironic about P.M now!!! Haha...don't you know we're cutting down lots of trees for this subject which teaches us to be more concerned about our environment......Take that!

Okay, let's move away from this topic. After that, we had Chinese Paper 1 which is composition. And I chose this number 6..OOhhhh..hopefully I can score high marks for it because this is the best I've ever written in my whole entire life!!!HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

* I'm like so proud of myself.....*sniff...sniff..*

Nah, just kidding. That no.6 was a question that I inserted just for fun since I don't wanna die of boredom staring at the ceiling fan for 15 minutes. So, ciao!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home